A Message to Our Customers
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 event, our teams have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that we can continue to provide the level of service and support our customers expect. We are committed to providing the same seamless shopping experience our customers and pros have come to rely upon.
How We are Responding:
· We are keeping our Associates safe by promoting remote work and practicing social distancing, as we remain fully functional to support your needs.
· At Store, all our agents use gloves and face masks. We disinfect doors, restrooms, and countertops.
· At your house, our representatives and Installers use gloves, face masks, and sanitizer gel.
· Our Project Experts & Account Managers are available with normal business hours, and you can reach someone by phone at (817) 568-6898.
· We are in close contact with our manufacturers and suppliers and are experiencing no stock and delivery disruptions.
· For up-to-date information on product availability or to get help with your project, please shop at our site or contact the Cornerstone team.
At Cornerstone Granite, the health and safety of our associates is our top priority. We will continue to actively monitor data and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and will update our practices accordingly.
These are challenging times, and we’ll get through them together. The Cornerstone Granite team would like to offer our sincere thanks to our customers for trusting us with your home improvement and project needs.